HOW TO WIN POKER...Is there a sure way?
As poker is very popular today and a favorite game to play among Americans, one may ask, if there really is a sure way to win at poker.
The answer is simple. Study and check out these guidelines, try them at poker time and see for yourself.
Before starting to play the game, keep in mind these simple suggestions:
- Inspect the site. Make sure that it is authentic.
- Read the terms and conditions of the site. Check the maximum payouts and the minimum bets.
- Allocate a budget for the day. That budget will determine how much you are willing to lose or to win in the game. Stick to the limit.
- Do not gamble if you can not afford to lose.
- Practice playing the game. Familiarize yourself with the game first before you play for real money.
At the table, here are some warnings that you should always remember:
- If you do make a big win, do not be greedy, stop. Making a big win and gambling it all over again is a big sign of greediness.
- In poker, overall winnings are what count most. If you are losing, or have already lost your allotted money for the day, don’t try to win your losses back. You won't. Stop. Tomorrow is another day.
- Drinking alcohol is a big no no at poker time. It can serious affect your judgment. So stay away from it while on the game.
- Never take side bets. Usually these are just gimmicks, so that more money will go to the casino.
- Never gamble your hard earned money unless you are very much ready to lose it.
While in the game, here are some important ideas to think about:
- Gaze at your opponent's eye. Survey all their moves. Observe them, to better know them. This way, you will fear them less. This way, you will know when they are bluffing or not.
- Play in silence. Have that conversation with your self as well as think deep to your opponents actions. Concentrate.
- Base your decisions on what the reality is. See all movements as they are. Do not fear, instead, be calm and assess their moves accordingly.
- Don't take it personally. At the poker table, it is always unavoidable that your opponent can irritate you. Never give in to such responses. Stay within the good game. Be cool and objective. This is a bluffing game. But do keep in mind that just because your opponent has bluffed earlier, it does not mean that he does all the time. Think tight. Review each move.
- Think about what your opponents have. Create a situation. So when deciding, you'll have a better chance to be right.
- Know when to stop. Is the hand that you are raising now the hand you folded a while ago? This is a sign that you should go home.
- Play to enjoy. Do not play if you are sad, bored or tired. If you can't play having enjoyment as your goal, then don't play at all!